Legal Interview and Case Preparation Service
Free Legal Consultation can help match your legal needs with expert lawyers near you in 3 easy steps, while assuring fast, effective and safe service to help you address your legal problems as soon as possible.
The process works in three simple steps.
Step 1: Present Your Case: Answer a few questions online and checkout. Our checkout is simple, safe and secure. We will never voluntarily share your personal information with any other party.
- 1. Select a Legal Topic relating to your legal issues. By selecting the right general category or Legal Topic which you think closely relates to your legal problem, you can be assured that you'll be matched with the right expert lawyer that you need to help you with your case. Free Legal Consultation can readily review your submitted legal problem regardless of your current location or notwithstanding that you live in one area while seeking legal help relating to legal problems or issues in another location.
- 2. After selecting a Legal Topic, Free Legal Consultation provides case presentation questions to guide you in completely and effectively relating your legal problem similar to interviews done by lawyers during an in person consultation. Rest assured that all your answers are kept in strictest confidence.
- 1. After you have completed answering the case presentation questions, Free Legal Consultation lawyers will immediately review your legal problem and promptly match your legal need with our roster of expert lawyers while keeping in mind the location where you reside or where legal representation is warranted. We then send e-mail notification to the expert lawyers who can best help you with your legal issues.
- 2. Lawyers we match with your legal needs will be able to review your case but will not be able to see your identity until you choose to release it. If you so choose, you may then release your information so the lawyers can talk to you directly about your legal issues.
- 1. Lawyers who are interested in taking on your case will e-mail you their credentials as well as their fee structure for your ready reference.
- 2. You can review their responses as well as their professional background, their legal specialties and their fee structures so you can decide who among them you feel most comfortable to represent you.
- 3. Rest assured that all those expert lawyers are already pre-screened by Free Legal Consultation to make sure that we only have the best and trustworthy lawyers in our roster.
- 4. Finally, after choosing the right lawyer for you, you can now contact your trusted lawyer to get started on your way to addressing and solving your legal problems.